May 8th, 2019
Branthaven Wins Again… Lakeview Village Awarded Best Planned Community
May 3rd, 2019
The Taunton Apartments Wins 8 Awards at HHHBA Awards of Distinction
April 30th, 2019
Awards and Accolades
Spring has officially arrived! The birds are chirping, the days are getting longer, and the weather is beginning to warm up; and then you remember you need to start thinking about ‘Spring cleaning’. How will you find the time in your busy schedule?
By incorporating cleaning and organization techniques into your daily routine, keeping your home clean and tidy instantly becomes more manageable. Check out these 8 expert tips that will help keep you clean and organized all year long!
- Plan ahead by making a list of your cleaning goals. Keep yourself stocked up on cleaning supplies and storage bins and schedule your time accordingly for larger cleaning tasks throughout the year.
- Make your bed every morning. Making your bed first thing in the morning makes your room look organized, and gives you a sense of accomplishment; a perfect way to start to your day!
- Set a timer. Any time you get small pockets of time, set a 15 or 20 minute timer and use this time wisely by tidying up a room or an area of your home.
- Clean as you go. Dirty dishes can pile up before you know it, so washing them or loading them to the dishwasher as you go will make cleaning up a breeze. Apply this same strategy to any area in your home.
- Enlist the help of family members. If everyone at home gets into the habit of tidying up daily, not only will your stress be alleviated, but you could spend less time cleaning and more time having fun as a family.
- Do a little every day. Cut your chore time by keeping up with smaller tasks daily.
- Wipe your kitchen and bathroom counters every day. To help eliminate the spread of bacteria and odours, wiping your kitchen and bathroom counters at least once a day before you go to bed is an excellent habit.
- Purge on a regular basis. Keep a ‘clutter box’ and toss in items or clothing when you no longer need them. Once it’s full, you can drop it off at the nearest donation drop box.